Expression of Interest
Position available: Postdoctoral position, Full Time. Funded by RIF, Cyprus.
Position objective: Transcriptional regulation in normal and ineffective erythropoiesis
Essential Education, Experience, Skills:
Candidates should have:
- PhD degree in Molecular Biology or Molecular Medicine or other related Life Sciences degree and more than 5 years experience in Basic Research Laboratories.
- Experience in molecular biology techniques (ChIP, recombinant DNA techniquescloning, RT-PCR, Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, cell culture, transfections, immunofluorescence) and computational pipelines for the analysis of ChIP-seq, RNA-seq and proteomics data.
- Publications in peer-reviewed international journals.
Candidates should also be able to:
- Independently initiate, direct and execute scientific research.
- Critically analyze data.
- Supervise students in their daily experiments.
The call of interest for the position will be announced in www.bioacademy.gr. Interested candidates should send their CV to Dr. Eleni Katsantoni (firstname.lastname@example.org).