HBIO is a proud partner of the upcoming Global Cluster Partnering - Healthcare meeting – one of the biggest online partnering events for the Life Sciences Industries.
At GCP-Healthcare international biopharma, MedTech, diagnostics and LabTech companies will be inspired by cutting edge medical and technological innovation from startups, SMEs and universities/research organizations from around the globe.
GCP-Healthcare will enable participants to explore opportunities for cooperation and help them find new ways to address global healthcare challenges.
GCP - Healthcare value promise:
- international business meetings online
- invite up to 4 colleagues from remote sites for free
- more than 800 participants across the Life Sciences community, which includes CxOs, business developers, investors, technology scouts, innovators, entrepreneurs and more.
- GCP - Healthcare Partners (industry associations, bio cluster, press & media) will bring together relevant decision-makers from renowned research centers, innovative startups and industry-shaping SMEs as well as international biopharma/MedTech/diagnostics corporates, relevant service providers and financial investors with a healthcare focus.
HBIO being committed to support the members of our network, has secured a 60% discount on registration fees. Just simply use the code: HBIO60ZFRZYYDL7T969Q5S when registering.
- Partnering requests: July 1 - August 25
- Keynotes: August 26, 9 a.m. – 12 a.m. (CEST)
- Partnering meetings: August 26, 12 a.m. - August 27, 12 p.m. (CEST)
- e-Conference center open for follow-ups: August 27, 8 a.m. - September 27, 12 p.m. (CEST)